Top Ten Belfast
Our Top Ten Belfast Attractions and Things to Do when visiting the city.
1. The luxury Merchant Hotel(Waring Street), for an overnight stay or even just an afternoon tea.
2. Cafe Vaudeville( Upper Arthur St) for an escapist lunch after shopping
3. Victoria Square for some R&R?. Shopping and beautiful views over the city from the top floor lookout.
4. Lady Dixon park in the south of the city. Acres of well tendered landscape and flower beds to pass away a sunny day in.
5. St Georges Market on a Saturday morning with music and worldwide food selection.
6. Fibber Magees Bar on a Tuesday night for lively Irish Music sessions, and a mixed crowd of tourists and locals.
7. Latte on the Lisburn Road, browse the designer boutiques and enjoy a latte at Belfast's answer to London's Kings Road.
8. Odyssey Centre, for cinemas, nightlife bars and restaurants and great family entertainment at the W5 Science Centre.
9.A day trip to Belfast Zoo and neighbouring Belfast Castle, a family day out cannot get much better!
10. Romantic evening meal at Nick's Warehouse in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter.
If you want to add your own top ten attractions and things to do in Belfast or send us your comments/opinions on any of the top ten we have chosen then why not drop us a line via the form below.
More about Belfast City here
Back to Belfast Northern Ireland home page from Top Ten Belfast.